350 Massachusetts is a volunteer-led, campaign-focused initiative convened and facilitated by Better Future Project, connecting and organizing a strong grassroots coalition to address climate change and build a just and secure future beyond fossil fuels.
350MA aims to connect the many people and organizations in Massachusetts who have organized and been involved in 350.org events and who support 350.org’s mission of building a movement to solve the climate crisis.
350MA will join other state-level 350 networks in New England and beyond that carry out state and regional campaigns. It will also aim to be a powerful part of the regional, national and international climate movement that gets us back to 350ppm.
The statewide 350MA network:
- Provides Massachusetts individuals, organizations, and businesses easy pathways to get involved in the climate movement;
- Quickly and effectively mobilizes Massachusetts in local, regional, national, and international actions and events;
- Provides communication pathways and co-creative opportunities between 350 groups across the Commonwealth and in the New England region;
- Gives visibility to the 350 movement in Massachusetts.
- Boston – Loie Hayes, Sarah Byrnes
- Cambridge – Kate Toomy, Alexis Rizzuto
- Pioneer Valley – Shanti Gaia, Susan Theberge
- Worcester – Carolyn Barthel, Lisa Mosczynski